I thought I should give a project update since I haven’t said much about it. I think we finally stopped for the weekend about 9:45pm Sunday night. It was pretty dark out, but it was much cooler than standing in the sun when it’s beating down on you.
So after we placed the border we mixed in some top soil and then some garden soil, and finally put down a weed control barrier over the whole thing. That where we stopped! However my wife leaves for Mexico this Saturday so if we don’t get the plants planted and the mulch thrown down, looks like tazdog will have a long weekend finishing up the project by himself :O
It’s been a somewhat fun experience and at least I’m learning some new things.